Home Maintenance Tasks: October
Posted: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- Detach hoses in case of freezing temperatures. Remove all paints, caulks and liquid materials from garage or garden sheds. (Learn more about protecting your home from freezing weather.)
- Inspect weatherstripping around doors and windows and repair or replace if necessary. (Learn more about caulking and weatherstripping.)
- Set thermostats and automatic sprinklers for winter. Clean gutters after leaves have fallen.
- Make sure downspouts are in good repair.
- Check gauges on home fire extinguishers to ensure a full charge. Replace if necessary.
Provided by move.com