Home Maintenance Tasks: December
Posted: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
- Check the operation of all ground-fault circuit interrupter outlets by pushing the "test" button.
- The "reset" button should pop out, indicating the receptacle is operating properly. Press in the reset button.
- Check inside bathroom vanities and kitchen sink cabinets for moisture and other signs of leaks.
- Carefully inspect pipes for condensation or slow drips. Repair the plumbing system if necessary.
- Review the family fire escape plan with every household member.
- Unpack and test all electrical holiday decorations. Repair or discard any that do not function properly. Watch for sales on tools before and after the holiday season.
Provided by move.com