Habitat For Humanity in North St. Louis County, Minnesota Welcomes You!
North St. Louis County Habitat has partnered with over 100 families to build homes, communities and hope! Join our dedicatated team of staff and volunteers and see firsthand how homeownership is transforming the lives of our neighbors.
We are hiring for a Community Resources Manager.
Experience and Background
· A commitment to and passion for Habitat for Humanity’s Christian ministry
· At least four years in business or non-profit management experience
· A bachelor’s degree or equivalent training and/or experience
· A demonstrated work ethic and ability to work successfully on a team
· Strong public speaking, writing, leadership and organizational skills
Brief Job Description
· Recruit volunteers for construction and committee activities
· Establish and maintain effective relationships with the area’s churches and civic organizations
· Assist with grant research, writing, reporting & fundraising activities
· Develop media stories to advance the knowledge of Habitat’s mission in the community
40 hours per week
· Salary: $40,000 - $50,000 per year depending on experience
· Paid vacation and holidays, sick time
· Short and long term disability insurance, life insurance
· Retirement matching fund after 12 months of employment
For a complete job description, please click on the following link. Thank you.
Interested candidates should email cover letter and resume to executive director,
Nathan Thompson, at email@example.com. For more information, please call Nathan 218-750-7443.
HABITAT HOMES CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Our 2020 Build Season is coming to an end and our 2021 is ramping up! We are partnering with families to build in Cook, Gilbert, Hibbing and Virginia.
We are accepting applications for our 2022 Build Season! Check out our "How to Apply" section by clicking HERE.
Sign up for Email Updates or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to get the latest news and volunteer opportunities!
To see what's happening at Habitat this week click here!
The 2020 Build Season includes "community builds" in Gilbert, Hibbing and Ely. Get involved with these projects and check out the current projects link to meet our families.
To find out how you as an individual can help and volunteer, please call our office at 866-749-8910 or email us at email@example.com. You can also organize a group from your church, business, civic group or family and friends!
North St. Louis County Habitat for Humanity is working to have a meaningful presence on the web to stay more connected with our supporters. Please look for information to be posted regularly about NSLCHFH as we move to build more homes and hope in northern Minnesota! Check out our facebook page and "like" us at: www.facebook.com/nslchfh
Photo: Patterson Home - Hibbing